Programs cancelled through April 5
Other than the food program, all Indy Parks programs are cancelled through April 5. You can stay up-to-date on further developments by visiting the Indy Parks web site.
Summer food program available through April 5
The Indy Parks “Grab & Go” food program is operating weekdays through April 5 and Broad Ripple Park is one of the pickup locations. This is a unique circumstance and children may leave the location with the food, which is packaged safely and brought to the park. The van will be parked outside the Family Center.
- Only for children under the age of 18 years of age.
- Children must be present.
- Parents cannot take meals for children.
- One meal per child/per day.
Weekday locations and hours are listed below:
- Broad Ripple Park, noon-12:30 p.m.
- Georgetown Apartments, noon-12:30 p.m.
- Twin Hills, 1-1:30 p.m.
- Carriage House East Apartments, 1-1:30 p.m.
- Hawthorne Place Apartments, 2-2:30 p.m.
- Rowney Terrace Apartments, 2:30-3 p.m.
- Bethel Park, 3-3:30 p.m.
- Brookside Park, 3:30-4 p.m.
- Garfield Park, 4-4:30 p.m.