Summer day camp & other amenities
- The Broad Ripple Park playground will reopen Saturday, July 11, with City of Indianapolis outdoor social distancing rules required.
- Nearby reopening spray parks include Arsenal Park, Dan Wakefield Park, Riverwood Park and Tarkington Park. The fountains at Holliday Park also will flow.
- Register for summer day camp at Broad Ripple Park on the Indy Parks web site or call (317) 327-7161. Classes are nearly full.
- The Indy Parks “Grab & Go” food program is operating Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, from noon to 12:30 p.m. near the Family Center. Get a full schedule of meal and mobile serving sites throughout the city at the Indy Parks web site.
- The Broad Ripple Park dog park is open, as are trails & green spaces. Please practice social distancing.
- The Family Center is open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Most transactions can be handled by phone at (317) 327-7161.
- The playground is closed until further notice.
- Swimming pools are open at Frederick Douglass Park, Riverside Park, Perry Park, Bethel Park, and Willard Park at 50% of their regular capacity. Pools will be open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 a.m.-noon, 1:30-3:30 p.m., and 5-7 p.m. The Broad Ripple Park swimming pool is closed for the summer.
Summer concerts in the large shelter